All the cool blog names were taken, so my cats, Cooler and Fizler, lent their names. This blog is about our third or fourth mega-trip that Will and I have taken to Vermont every September since the year before Hurricane Katrina.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Music City

Finally got all the electronics in the same place so I could upload a few pictures.




We stopped at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville to get out and walk around and have a little lunch. I remember this sign from near the Grand Ol' Opry, when Opryland was still there. Check out the speed limit:





Here we are hoping and hoping that old I-40 ends soon!

2 comments:

GreenJello said...

Call me ignorant, but is there significance to the number 24? Besides just being different than the norm?

Karen Ann said...

I think they just don't want you to go 25. If it's 24, maybe people will pay more attention?