All the cool blog names were taken, so my cats, Cooler and Fizler, lent their names. This blog is about our third or fourth mega-trip that Will and I have taken to Vermont every September since the year before Hurricane Katrina.

Monday, August 18, 2008

No window tinting

I looked it up. Since I randomly chose PA in the earlier post, I checked PA's laws. They're more strict than Arkansas. Arkansas has pretty strict laws, too, but the stores are all selling window tint darker than the law allows. I realize there are plenty of different uses for it--we used it in a Halloween thing a few years ago.

So, I signed up on the Element Owner's Club, a place I learned about soon after I got my Element. Like the New Beetle forum I was a part of when I had a Beetle, it's chock-full of excellent information! AND, in a nice touch of serendipity, it is populated with hundreds of cyclists and campers! Even a guy who LIVES in his E. I guess it's natural that campers and cyclists would gravitate to the Element as the vehicle of choice.

Now to go and mine archives for information about covering the windows for privacy.

No comments: