All the cool blog names were taken, so my cats, Cooler and Fizler, lent their names. This blog is about our third or fourth mega-trip that Will and I have taken to Vermont every September since the year before Hurricane Katrina.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Why We're Not Riding Roller Coasters

On this trip, we only have weekdays to play around. That one Saturday between Camp and Conference is the day we go see the Yankees play in Yankee Stadium (the trip that I hope will cause Will to someday say, "Sonny, when I was your age...").

After Labor Day, everything even remotely summer season closes up during the week. That means Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg, VA is only open Friday-Sunday. We'll be far away by then. But I'm thinking that we might could go to Coney Island on Sunday after the Yankees game. I don't know what they have at Coney Island in the way of roller coasters, but I should check.

Oh, I just checked, and Coney Island would be such a let down from Cedar Point. Or even the Tontitown Grape Festival. And twice as expensive! Never mind.

No comments: