All the cool blog names were taken, so my cats, Cooler and Fizler, lent their names. This blog is about our third or fourth mega-trip that Will and I have taken to Vermont every September since the year before Hurricane Katrina.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still sore

At 4;17, I woke up, one hour before the alarm was to go off. I turned over and moved my legs to the edge of the bed and OW! More pain in my calves, like it never left. There was no way I could do boot camp this morning; it would be hard just getting there. I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep.

Last night at the Natural game I put my feet up on the seat in front of me, with my knees bent, and at the end of the night I thought my legs felt a little better by the time we left.

This morning, no dice. Not better. Barely walking.

I did get to catch up on Mad Men this morning.

No comments: