All the cool blog names were taken, so my cats, Cooler and Fizler, lent their names. This blog is about our third or fourth mega-trip that Will and I have taken to Vermont every September since the year before Hurricane Katrina.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Grandchildren

The grandchildren are visiting for the weekend, along with their parents. It has already been an exciting evening, wherein the youngest got himself stuck in the dark in a back bedroom and couldn't find the door, the middle puked all over his bed, and the oldest smacked me right between the eyes with a hard piece of metal.

They've only been here 2 hours.

I love these little guys. I've been looking forward to seeing them all week long. It has been a lot of months since they were here. We measured their height on the door last time and I can already tell Spencer is 1/4" taller. Jack has more words, and Fin is the most lively 13-month-old I've ever seen. It's Boys Town around here!

Of course, I'm thrilled to see Jake and Mandy, too. I'm proud of both of them.

No comments: